Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo - Oribe
What it is: A rejuvenating shampoo that gently cleanses and repairs damage while restoring moisture for more youthful-, healthy-looking hair.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Flaky, Dry Scalp
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Rejuvenates hair and restores moisture
- Reinforces inner strength of strands
- Protects hair from damage
- Bio-Restorative Complex (Biotin, Plant Collagen, Caffeine, and Niacinamide): Penetrates the hair cuticle to fortify, nourish, and strengthen.
- Mediterranean Cypress Extract: Intensely moisturizes for long-lasting repair.
- Oribe Signature Complex: Defends hair from environmental elements, oxidative stress, photoaging, and the deterioration of natural keratin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Reawaken dry, damaged hair to its glossiest, healthiest prime. Formulated with centuries-old healing oils (cypress, argan, and maracuja) and Oribe’s Bio-Restorative Complex, this shampoo supports a balanced scalp and restores moisture to dry, damaged hair while strengthening cuticles from the inside out.
All Oribe products are dermatologist tested and formulated with safe, high-quality, innovative ingredients. They are also PETA approved, UV protective, and color- and keratin-treatment safe.
Fragrance Description: Created in collaboration with one of the oldest French Fragrance houses, Oribe’s signature scent, Côte d’Azur, features sun-drenched notes of Calabrian bergamot, white butterfly jasmine, and sandalwood—embodying the glamour and heat of the legendary destination.
Research Results: Based on a 7-day consumer panel survey of 101 women using Gold Lust Shampoo and Gold Lust Conditioner:
- 91% saw an improvement in the appearance of their hair
- 82% felt damaged ends were more reinforced and sealed
- 74% felt hair is more resilient against future damage